Settings controls parts of standard, automatic functionality in Onix Work.
In the tab System Settings in Settings you can register a couple of automatic choices for easier use of Onix Work.
- Language decides what language alert to owner of expired equipment shall go out on. To decide what language Onix Work should be displayed in, the user choose this when logging in.
- Main Contact is the company’s legal contact. This is the person that will be contacted if other companies or Onix has questions or need aid in something.
Main Contact is also the person that will receive the first e-mail from Onix Work, after this all e-mail correspondence will go to Notification Contact.
- Notification Contact for the company is the person that gets the expiry report on equipment sent on e-mail. This person will get all e-mails sent from Onix Work.
You also have the choice of “All account administrators”, so that all administrators can get these e-mails from Onix Work.
- Roles in Onix Work is what your role as a company has. Here you can choose primary role, secondary role and other role. The reason you register this is that Onix Work only going to show you relevant information and modules, and it makes it easier for us to Onix assisting with support.
- Searching indicates how many devices / units you get up in searches. Here it is advisable to limit a bit, so that search should go as quickly as possible.
“Automatically set company filter to my company” is particularly relevant for equipment owners, who are only interested in seeing their own equipment.
- Alerts to owner of expired equipment is a report that will be sent out either monthly or weekly, and consists of all equipment about to expire in the number of days registered.This report will also include equipment that has an “absolute expiry date” within the given number of days.
The choice “Send message to notification contact” will e-mail this report to the person/people registered as Notification Contact.
The choice on “Send message to location contact” will send an equivalent e-mail to the responsible for locations, with only equipment registered on the location.
- Filing lets you register a default value for new jobs. If you register 12 months, all new jobs will per default suggest today’s date in a year, as “Next job”-date. You are free to change this on the job before you archive.
- Control regime lets you register default form settings according to chosen regime.
- Default values for NC and M status lets you decide what to do with equipment that is controlled to NC or M status. You have a choice between Inactive, Discarded and Active. Should you choose the wrong status of a device, you can later search it out and change to the correct status.