Onix Inspect - The all-in-one inspection software for inspectors
Are you ready to replace pen and paper with an app and digital checklists?
Want to learn more about Onix Inspect?
Get in touch!
Producing documents after inspections can be a time-consuming task
- Working with pen and paper require many manual steps
- Manual paperwork is a common source of errors
- You might not have the right checklist available when you need it
- The customer often needs the inspection documents immediately
- The customer wants more documentation on severe findings
- Summarizing the inspection is especially time-consuming
Built with the inspectors in mind
An app that simplifies the everyday life of the inspectors, saves time and helps you ensure that the inspection is carried out in accordance with laws and regulations
- Save time with your own customizable digital checklists
- You can download customer data and work offline
- The documentation can be digitally signed and immediately sent to your customer
Use your own checklists digitally
Digitize your own checklists and use them during inspections. Customize your own checklists for different kinds of periodic inspections, services, and maintenance. Document with pictures and comments. Summarize everything in a digital job report and wow your customer.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Onix Inspect is a tool for inspection, service, and certification. You can use Onix Inspect to inspect any piece of equipment. It's widely used for lifting equipment and ATEX equipment.
Onix Inspect is used by anyone who does equipment inspections
Yes, you can create your own custom checklists. This gives you the option to copy over your paper-based checklists, and make everything digital.
Any device that supports iOS, Android and Windows can use Onix Inspect
Onix Inspect supports UHF and HF RFID technology, you can also use QR and NFC if your tablet/phone supports NFC
You can easily work offline with Onix Inspect, download customer data when you have a connection, and upload it after the job is done.
Yes, you can take pictures of your findings on the checklist.