New changes are coming to Onix Work on Thursday, June 20, 2019 in order to increase the performance of Onix Work. These hotfix changes will affect all users of Onix Work. Read more about the upcoming hotfix changes below. If you have further questions about these changes, feel free to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Automatic search in Equipment module has been removed again. All users must click Search button when entering search criteria or changing between views.
- Search filter criteria panel expands automatically after every logon and when changing between views.
- Two new system views from Equipment: ‘Supplied last 365 days’ and ‘Supplied last 90 days’.
- Charts on Home Page are updated automatically every 7 days, and by manually per user.
- QR report in label format has a new text option; WLL/SWL. This includes caption + value depending on if WLL and/or SWL has value.
General Performance Improvements
General improvements in performance for the following areas:
- Multi-selecting equipment and changing Ownership/Locations in Equipment module
- Search documents in Documents module
- Show and Send documents in Orders module