Webinar (English) – Autumn Release 2020 Onix Work
English Webinar on Sept.30th. Welcome all to learn about: Dashboard, Issues and incredibly flexible Formulas.
Get prepared for the next version of Onix Work!
Onix Work Autumn Release 2020 will be rolled out on October the 2nd !
We invite all Onix Work users to attend our special webinars to learn about all the new features and the enhanced functionality that we have included in this new version.
We will be organizing two sessions: one in English (Sept. 30th) and one in Norwegian (Oct. 1st). Please make sure to attend the webinar that suits you best.
The webinar held in ENGLISH will be broadcasted via Microsoft Teams on Wednesday September 30th at 3pm.
Free tip: book the date in your calendar NOW
You do NOT need to sign up in advance.
The only thing you need to do is press the Microsoft Teams Meeting Link on the specified date and time.
Here are the details:
Date and time: September 30th , 3:00 pm (English)
Duration: 60 min.
Cost: free of charge
To join the webinar, you must press the link below.
English webinar: Join our Microsoft Teams meeting
This time – get a proper head start by acquiring the knowledge before the release gets launched!
Be smart today – get even smarter tomorrow
Learn what’s new!
Any questions? Problems? – contact Fredrik or call us +47 51 63 93 60
Here are the 3 greatest news in Autumn Release 2020:
Dashboard – brand new module
- super graphic displays and overviews showing equipment issues that need to be fixed
- management will “love” this module and so will you, who have the responsibility to maintain the equipment
Issues – another brand new module
- issues are listed regardless of the items and eqipments, so you get a truly complete overall view of what needs to be done
- this module simplifies your workday immensely: you are in control of every issue due and you can manage it from one list
Formulas – more flexibility and more possibilities
- the formulas are the basis of so much documentation, and with the new flexibility you can make new varieties and cover even more authority requirements
- create new formulas by copying an existing one, make a few text and logo changes and zap! here’s the formula you had been missing for so long
….but this is not all, Autumn Release 2020 consists of much more, so you don’t want to miss this webinar!
Want to learn more?
Get in touch!
Here are four key elements to accelerating the adoption of digital solutions and why your inspection business should be focusing on this now.Read More