Logged on member users can register issues and jobs for equipment from:
- Equipment Details
- Job list
There are 3 options for creating a job:
- Use Checklist: create a job using template Checklist of logon company, configured in Onix Work. Only active Checklists are listed.
- New Issue: add comment/note for equipment that is not based on any checklist.
- Handle open issues: follow up ‘not OK’ checkpoints from previous jobs of equipment and open issues created in Onix Work. Approved issues come first in Open issues list – which has been reviewed and approved from Onix Work.
When creating/editing job:
- More Issue can be added
Or deleted in Issue detail.
- Open issues can be added/removed in Open Issues list
Clicking on row of each issue to open Issue Details.
As in Onix Work, each Issue will have these following information:
- Status (mandatory)
- Due Date (only available for New Issues for now)
In More option, users can find some actions on opening job:
- File Current Job: only enable when all issues have status.
- Delete Current Job: permanently delete the job.
Created jobs will be displayed in Job list for further track.