In Onix Work, you can import a large data of users to Onix Tool Store at once, or you can also export data from Onix Tool Store as well.
To import users to Onix Tool Store, go to Settings – External data-sources – Import Tool Store Users.
Before importing data to Onix Tool Store, you need to go through step 1 and step 2 to make sure the data you are importing is accurate.
- Open the “Import file template”. In the Excel file, register your Onix Tool Store users’ data following the example.
- These bullet points instructions help you to verify the data inserted in the Excel file is accurate and followed Onix Tool Store template.
- Launch the “Data Import Wizard” after you have verified your data thoroughly.
You will go through 3 steps in the “Data Import Wizard” to import your data to Onix Tool Store.
In Step 1, choose a CSV file from your local files to import data. This file must follow the “Import file template”.
In Step 2, you are able to edit field mapping by matching the columns in your uploaded file to the corresponding fields in Onix Tool Store.
1. You can select a saved template for this step, or create a new one and save it later as a template for future imports.
2. You can decide to let the selected field have empty value or not by checking the box “Allow empty”.
In Step 3, you will review your input data before importing everything to Onix Tool Store.
Select “Verify” at the bottom right, if there is any error in your data, it will be listed in the “Errors” section.
Select “Start Import” to import your data to Onix Tool Store.
To export users from Onix Tool Store, go to Settings – External data-sources – Export Tool Store Users.
Select “Export”. An Excel file will be generated containing all relevant data from your Onix Tool Store.